Thursday, April 26, 2018

Winner from the Fruit Salad Collection Blog Hop


Hi everyone!
It is time to reveal the winners of the 
Magnolia DT Fruit Salad Collection

Take a look, 
maybe you are among the lucky winners!
If you find your name here, 
you must visit the blog you won in, 
and there the Designer will ask you to send her 
an e-mail with your full name and address.

1. Monique - Plony
2. Maki - Karen
3. Tanja - Chris
4. Debbie - Suzi
5. Claire -
Nuno Miguel
6. Camilla S. - Elly
7. Maria Irene - Margaria
8. Janny - Martine
9. Yuri - Mlarisa
10. Lillemor - Hazel
11. Jiwon - Sol
12. Diana - Elin
13. Becky - Davinia
14. Camilla H. - Donna

 15. Mae - Jirawadee
15. Nancie - Laura Corkill


Congratulations to all the winners!!

And a huge thank you to all of you who participated in 
our Fruit Salad Blog Hop!!

 A special congratulations to mlarisa who won in my blog!
Will you please send me your full name and address 
to {yurikitamura0825@gmail.com}

With love,
Yuri



3 comments:

  1. I'm thrilled to be on the list.
    I'll hop over to Camilla H's blog to mail my details.
    Congrats to the other winners!
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I won! I can not believe - I'm lucky!
    Thank you very much for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won! I won ! I,m so happy. Thanks again for all the inspiring cards💋

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs, Yuri xx