Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Rose Cake Tilda



Hi everyone! I hope you are well and everything is good with you.
So happy that it's Spring at last.

I'm back after a long break. It has been some time since I updated my blog due to my health problem. I had been having trouble with back pain but am recovering now, so today I'm so pleased to be back here and am sharing a card with you all again!

For my card, I have used Magnolia's Rose Cake Tilda from The Boho Collection.


I have used Distress ink reinkers to colour with.


This card base is shaped with a frame die from Magnolia's VintageBOX™ First Edition.

Stamp: Rose Cake Tilda - The Boho Collection
Dies: Wave Tag, The VintageBOX™ First Edition


Paper: Maja
Sentiment stamps: Stempelglede
Lace: The Ribbon Girl


Thank you so much for stopping by.
Have a lovely day!

Yuri





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs, Yuri xx