Sunday, June 21, 2015

Lilac at The Ribbon Girl - Little Miss Tilda



Hi everyone! Today I'd like to share my DT card for a new Colour Challenge over at The Ribbon Girl. Our theme this month is one of my favourite colours ... Lilac.

I hope you will be able to join us for this Challenge. We have lots of inspiration from the DT and two fabulous prizes for our lucky winner from Marianne Design and The Ribbon Girl. Please hop on over to the blog to see the rest of the team's gorgeous projects and upload your piece of Lilac lovliness ♥






I played with Magnolia's new release stamp called Little Miss Tilda from Sakura Collection and attempted no line Distress ink colouring for the third time. It was so much fun! I stamped this cute image on a plain paper two or three times with Sepia Archival ink before I stamp it on my water colour paper, then coloured her with Distress re-inkers. This card base is shaped with Go Kreate frame die.


I used lots of  delicious Ribbon Girl goodies, the following items are available at The Ribbon Girl online store.
23mm Lilac Flowery Organza, 38mm Charlotte Elizabeth Vintage Style White Lace, 12mm 'Amanda' Ivory Scallop Flat Lace, Lilac 10mm Open Roses, White/Purple-Pink 2 tone 30mm Wild Rose, Tiny White Rosebuds, Dangle Bead Heart Small, White No 80 Gutterman Top Stitch Thread, Pearl and Rhinestone Self Adhesive Butterflies, 5mm Mixed Pearls Lilac Self Adhesive, Sticky Tape



Supplies:
Stamp: Little Miss Tilda - Magnolia Sakura Collection 2015
Paper: Magnolia
Medium: Distress re-inkers, White gesso, Liquid Pearl lavender lace, White gel pen
Dies: Butterfly - Magnolia DooHickey Club kit #4 'Le Jardin', Lovely Heart Tag - Magnolia DooHickey Club kit #5 'Celebration', Large Frame Frilly #10 - Go Kreate



I hope you like my card and it inspired you to joins us in our challenge this week. 
Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

Yuri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs, Yuri xx