Sunday, February 16, 2014

Write a Message Tilda - Red at The Ribbon Girl ♥


Hello everyone!
Today, we have a brand new Colour Challenge over at The Ribbon Girl Challenge Blog and our colour is "Red".

 Here's my tag, this darling image is Write a Message Tilda from Magnolia Lost and Found Collection 2014.

 
Colouring medium: Distress ink re-inkers
DooHickey dies: Rose Leaf, Heart Swirl, Snowflake & Mistletoe - Magnolia
Frame die: Joy Crafts
Sentiment: a love story from Love Sentiments - Lili of the Valley
 
 
♥..♥
 


The lovely goodies I used, all available of course from The Ribbon Girl:
Floribunda Roses Raspberry Ripple, Floral Heart Silver Colour, Doiley 3.5" white, Resin Ivory Heart Rectangle, Wooden heart Buttons, Natural Hemp Twine, Red Button Twine, Vintage Style Ivory Cotton Lace, 16mm Red/White No 117 Berisford Pencil Stripe Ribbon, White No 80 Gutterman Top Stitch Thread and 6mm Sticky Tape.

 
♥..♥
 

 
♥...♥
 
 
The DT have made some fantastic creations and there are fabulous prizes for grabs, so be sure to check the blog for all the details HERE!
 
 
I'd like to enter this into:
Stamp and create with Magnolia - Thinking of Spring
MDUC - Hearts and Flowers
Marvelous Magnolia - Seeing Red
Time for Magnolia - Tilda Only
Tilda's Town - Love Love Love
 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by.
Hope everyone's Valentines day was just lovely! Have a relaxing Sunday!
Hugs Yuri x
 
 
 
 
 

16 comments:

  1. Wow Yuri what a beautiful red tag did you make!

    hugs Nit@

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Yuri I love the image and the design and embellishments are gorgeous.
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Yuri I neeeeeed that joy crafts die lol this is just gorgeous & that Tilda is just the cutest! Hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow!!! How very beautiful, again!!! :) Love the red flowers, they add such a unique accent to your fabulous tag Yuri!

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. so so gorgeous tag Yuri, love the design and papers, fab dies
    thanks for playing with us at marvelous magnolia
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous, Yuri. I've admired your work for a long time and just realized I was not a follower. So I added myself your followers list. BTW, I love your coloring style with DIs. What paper do you use? I have tried several but only 1 that I like and it is very hard to come by.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cathy, The paper that I use with my DI colouring is Langton Watercolour paper 300gsm (140lb). I have used many different papers, but that’s definitely my favourite♥
      I really love your colouring with Copics .. it’s always amazing!!
      Thank you so much for your sweet comment.
      Hugs Yuri xx

      Delete
  7. Hello Yuri,

    This tag is so beautiful love the colour red !!

    Hugs Marrie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work Yuri!! I adore your cards!! Thanks for playing along at MDUC

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful tag Yuri. I love the colours and all the embellies, awesome!
    Thank you for joining e Marvelous Magnolia Challenge.
    Gr. Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is sooooooooo beautiful. I just love it. Thanks so much for joining us at TFMC. Good luck. Hugs, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for being with us at MDUC this week.
    You have made a beautiful card for this week's challenge.
    Beautiful colors and beautiful decorations.
    Wish you Good Luck!
    Hug Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are my fav magnolia crafter ! I always admire your work, so sweet and stylish ! I love your tag, could you send to me ? :-)) Thanks for joining us at MDUC.
    regards,
    Ying

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs, Yuri xx