Friday, November 1, 2013

Summer Wedding Tilda



Hi! Today is the first day of November! Time flies sooooo fast! :O
Today I would like to show you a card that I have made using this cute image from Magnolia, she is called Summer Wedding Tilda from the Special Moments Collection 2013.


I coloured her with Distress Ink re inkers as always, and using the No Line technique which gives it a soft appearance. (For more details of my No Line technique Here.)
Here are the Distress Ink colours that I used:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
Cheeks: Aged Mahogany, Worn Lipstick, Tattered Rose
Hair: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain, Black Soot
Clothes and Boots: Victorian Velvet, Aged Mahogany, Black Soot
Flowers: Victorian Velvet, Aged Mahogany, Crushed Olive, Peeled Paint



The sentiment stamp also from Magnolia is called Miss You, from Bon Voyage Collection.
The papers I have used are from Inkido and Maja design. The tiny butterflies are cut out from Inkido paper and added sparkle with Stardust Stickles. The metal charm, metal gears and flowers are painted with White Gesso. I have added Frantage - Shabby White around the image.



I have used Magnolia DooHickeys are So Wrapped Lovely and Christmas Tags.
Other die is Wearhered Clock - Tim Holtz Sizzix.
Pretty metal heart gears and fabric flower are from Prima.
I used Go Kreate Large Frame Frilly #10 die for the shape of my card. Behind the image I have placed some cheesecloth.



The gorgeous embellies and flowers are available at the Ribbon Girl. Here are the materials from Ribbon Girl I used:
Carnation Ivory, Carnation Pale Yellow, Natural Button Twine, Pearls Sugar and Spice Self Adhesive, Ivory Resin Dove, Cheesecloth, White Seam Binding, Stickles Stardust.


I'd like to enter this card into following challenges:
Lovely Hanglar or sweet Magnolia - Sparkle
InkyChicks - Challenge #16
Simply Magnolia - Colour Pink, Green, Blue
Fashionista Challenge - shabby chic
Midweek Magnolias - Lots of Layers
Tildas Town - Bling


Magnolia Ink Magazine #5 2013 "Winter Wonderland"
Coming soon, can't wait!!




Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for the lovely comments!  Back soon with a new Magnolia card♥

Hope you all have a lovely day!
Yuri xx



10 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Yuri. So many beautiful embellies.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town for our challenge
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Yuri I love this card and how you did her hair!!
    Xx angelique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. I love the colours you chose.
    Thank you for taking part in the Tilda's Town challenge blog this week. Hope to see you again soon!
    Hugs,
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, love it.
    Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia.
    Hugs Karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! Love all of the embellishments and the frantage. Thanks for sharing with us at Fashionista.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely beautiful Yuri. Your colouring is amazing and the details are simply wonderful.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another amazingly beautiful card, Yuri! I love visiting your blog and watching your creations. This is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us at the Midweek Magnolias this time. Hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW Yuri!!!! I love it! Tilda is coloured absolutely amazing!!! I love no line technique!
    Hugs, Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs, Yuri xx