Friday, November 8, 2013

Magnolia Ink "Winter Wonderland"


Hi! The newest Magnolia Ink "Winter Wonderland" has been released! Have you all seen the magazine? I was so excited and thrilled when I got my own copy, and so glad to see that my 3 projects are published in! yay! Some of the projects lovely Maki and I created has been featured in the magazine as the "Japanese New Year".
Here are my sneak peek of what I made for the magazine:



 
I'm so happy and proud to be on the fabulous team with all talented ladies from all around the world!
I hope you have the chance to see the insides of this gorgeous magazine!
Have a lovely day!

Big Hugs, Yuri x



1 comment:

  1. きゃぁ~、こんなBIG NEWSがあったのですね?
    すごい!!!知らなかった!これはGETしなくては....!!!
    拝見するのを楽しみにしています!!!(^.^)/"""

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs, Yuri xx