Thursday, October 31, 2013

Guard of the Castle Edwin



HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!
How was your Halloween? What did you do? Dress up? Eat candy.. eat more candy..? lol..
It's been a while since my last post. I am back with my card that I made with Guard of the Castle and Cute Magnolia both from this years Magnolia Little London Collection. How adorable that little doggie is called Magnolia. They are both so cute!!

I have coloured with Distress Ink re inkers as always. Here are the Distress Ink colours that I used:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
Cheeks: Aged Mahogany, Tattered Rose
Hair: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Clothes and Shoes: Fired Brick, Aged Mahogany, Black Soot, Antique Linen
Cute Magnolia: Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain, Black Soot, Antique Linen, Faded Jeans



I have used some dies from Magnolia DooHickeys: Mustache, View Master, Flags and Tilda Tag.

I have used yummy Ribbon Girl goodies. The following items are available at Ribbon Girl online store:
19mm Red Twill Stripe, 25mm Red Velvet Lace, 17mm 'Faye' Ivory Vintage Style Lace, Chrysanth White Kort & Godt, Hip Rose Buds White, Cheesecloth, Light Brown Hemp Twine, Stickles Stardust



Stamp: Guard of the Castle, Cute Magnolia, Postcard - Magnolia
Die: Flags, Tilda Tag, Mustache, View Master - Magnolia Doohickeys, Large Frame Frilly #6 - Go kreate
Paper: Do Crafts Papermania
Resin corner: Prima



Magnolia Ink Magazine #5, 2013 "Winter Wonderland"

Coming soon, can't wait!!


Thank you for dropping by, and for all your visits and comments.♥ I have another card with a Magnolia lovely image for you next time .. I'll see you again soon!
Hope you enjoy the rest of your Halloween!!!


Yuri x



1 comment:

  1. ひゃぁ〜、ろんど〜ん!!!って感じですね♪
    Edwinくんと、このMagnoliaワンコちゃん、両方、とても可愛いです!!!このワンコちゃんも、最近のスタンプなのですか?
    とっても可愛いし、このロンドンカラーの元気色がとっても素敵、魅力的です♪ 好き・好き、大好き〜♪(^o^)/"""

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs, Yuri xx