Friday, October 4, 2013

Golf Tilda - What a lovely shot!

Happy Friday everyone, lovely to see you! It's getting cold here in Japan, Autumn's on us. These beautiful autumun days are perfect for golfing!
Today, I would like to show you my creation, not card.



I made 'Golf stuff in a jar', here's my little present for my friend,  I hope she like it. I put golf balls, a divot tool, golf tees, a pencil, candies and M&M's - every perfect golf date must include chocolate, right?:D  Also added die cut using Noor Design Border Grass.



♥♥

"Lovely shot!♥"
I used Golf Tilda from Magnolia The Winner Takes It All Collection 2011 coloured with Distress re-inkers. She's wearing nice pants like Mr.John Daly's.Lol:D He is one of the greatest players, I love his style!



Also I made boutonniere with golf tees and flowers. I used Seam Binding and Kort & Godt Chrysanth from The Ribbon Girl online store. I arranged all the items in a jar and added her to the outside.




♥♥


Stamps : Golf Tilda, Numbers - Magnolia
Die : TeaLabel Tags - Magnolia DooHickey, Noor! Design Vintage Flourishes Border Grass - Joy Craft



Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for the lovely comments! Back soon with a new Magnolia card♥

Hope you are enjoying beautiful autumun day!
Yuri x





2 comments:

  1. dear Yuri .... you are a divine!!
    who one receive your gift such a lucky one!
    your creation so stunning!
    Love,
    Yulis

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea Juri - your friend is very lucky to receive such a thoughtful and beautifully made gift! Mary x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs, Yuri xx