Sunday, October 20, 2013

Brown at The Ribbon Girl Colour Challenge


Hi everyone! I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday!
Today, I am here with my DT card for The Ribbon Girl. We have a brand new Colour Challenge today at Ribbon Girl Blog and the range of colours is ..Brown!



My new Magnolia winter stamp kit arrived, so I desided to use one of  the Magnolia sweeties called The Day Before Christmas Stocking Tilda. The new collection is called Winter Wonderland Collection 2013.


I have coloured with Ranger Distress Re- Inkers. I have added Frantage around her and Crackle Medium on the christmas stocking.



Peony Flower die cuts - Magnolia DooHickey
Paper - Maja Design
Christmas Mini Icon Tag - Lili of the Valley


The pretty embellies are available at The Ribbon Girl online store.
Rusty Primitive Star, 13mm Rusty Jingly Bells, 32mm 'Josephine' Ivory Fine Double Scallop Lace, 17mm 'Faye' Ivory Vintage Style Lace, Oloroso Seam Binding, Cosmos Daisy Flower Rich Brown, Aster Ivory (Chrysanthemum), Beaded Stamen Mocha, Liquid Pearls Platinum Pearls, Light Brown Hemp Twine, White No 80 Gutterman Top Stitch Thread, Cheesecloth, all links at the bottom of this post.



Stamp: The Day Before Christmas Stocking Tilda, Christmas Text Backgroud - Magnolia
Die: Peony Petals, Scalloped Tag, Sprawling Ferns - Magnolia DooHickeys

If you would like to join our challenge please click HERE! and do check the creations made by the Ribbon Girls, they are all so gorgeous!!






Magnolia Winter Wonderland Collection 2013
Now on sale!



Thank you so much for visiting my blog, and thank you for all the lovely comments you leave♥

Have a lovely day!
Yuri x





4 comments:

  1. Stunning card Yuri. I love the gorgeous image and design.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuri I'm so sorryl I was sure I had left a comment last week - naughty blogger must have deleted it! your brown themed card is absolutley beautiful, so pretty! Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creations you make!
    I have become your newest follower, so I can see creative new posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful card with brown challenge!

    I am your newest follwer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs, Yuri xx